Showing posts from December, 2015

ADP workforce not working with IE11

This week we decided to upgrade our ADP to the workforce version and we found that Internet Explorer 11 wouldn't work even though it was supported.   We were getting a compatibility error screen as if we were running IE7.  Turns out that we had added to the IE 11 Enterprise mode sites.xml file and we had to remove it from Enterprise mode before anything would work.
To get the clients to update IE as soon as possible, I had everyone pull up the sites.xml file and refresh the page until the new version showed up. (v.5 for us)